1. Service uses a cookie files.
2. The cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal device of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. Entity that saves on the Service User’s terminal device the cookie files and receives access to them is the Service Operator.
4. Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
a. create statistics that help us to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows the improvement of their structure and content;
b. maintain of the Service User session (after logging in), whereby the user is not required to enter login and password on every page of the Service;
c. determining a user’s profile in order to show them tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
5. In the Service there are two basic types of cookies used: "session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user’s terminal device until logout, leaving the website or disable software (web browser). "Fixed" cookies are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. Software for browsing the websites (web browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal device of the user. Service Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For more details, see the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookie files can also be saved in the terminal device of the Service User and used by the advertisers and partners working with Service Operator.
10. Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google Network to show advertisements tailored to the way in which the User use the Service. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user's navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, user can view and edit the information derived from cookies with a tool https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/